Friday, October 22, 2010

Because Once Isn't Enough...

Dear Angel (FangBanger06):
Saying goodbye is tough. Saying goodbye to someone that you respect is tougher. I'm just glad I can still call you my friend (and by friend I mean person I stalk on twitter).
Here's to you, my dear.


This is Russell. Russell is sad that you won't be hanging out here at TF&I anymore. In fact, he's so upset, he's decided to run away and marry a rock star who looks like Zooey Deschanel's slutty sister.

This is what we expect your employee ID to look like when you get your job as the Head Librarian of Awesomeness.

This little ditty is here just to prove 2 things:
1. We're old.
2. Awesome songs are awesome.


1 comment:

  1. Awww... Poochi. You're making me tear up. And I still have yesterday's makeup on and that's just a disaster in itself.

    I feel like this is my going away party. But I'll still be around, alternating between talking about nonsense and ranting about stupid people. You know where to find me.

    Love you all bunches!

    ReplyDelete