Thursday, September 2, 2010

JenniP, ThatPanicGirlE, and CereuleanBlue nominated for Hidden Star Awards

You cannot imagine my surprise to log on to Twitter this morning and discover that not only was I nominated for a Hidden Star Award for Best Beta (and I still don't know who nominated me, but whoever you are thank you), but that two of my Team members JenniP and ThatPanicGirlE were nominated as well for their stories Pas de Deux and Abandon. 

JenniP is nominated for Best All Around Story with which I wholeheartedly agree, and I will be voting for her whenever voting opens up.  ThatPanicGirlE is up for Best All Human, and she more than deserves to win.  As for me and best beta, well that's up for debate. 

Congratulations to all my team members and good luck.  Nominations are still open so click the link below to submit your favorite Hidden Stars.  Stories that are nominated must have won less than 2 award from other sites.  Good luck to all my fic hoors.

http://thehiddenstarawards.blogspot.com/p/nominate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment