Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ThatPanicGirle's working with Decode Banners


I was recently recruited to work with Decode Banners to create banners and blinkies for the members of TwiFandom. Bonnie has been a doll and I'm excited to be working with her. If you ever need anything, just check out the website and submit your ideas to us. We'll be more than glad to help.

ALSO:

My banner is done for my new story, "Driving in Moonshine."
It features Edward, Jasper and Emmett as Moonshine runners in the 1940s. They originally started out to make money for their family and found themselves in a huge heap of trouble with the law, and with a rival gang of moonshiners. Edward tries to balance working with his family and obtaining a new love in his life.

I hope to have the completed chapter posted very soon.

Thanks so much for everyone's support.
TPGEe

No comments:

Post a Comment