Saturday, July 10, 2010

A big HUGE welcome to our new member, Mr. HanFauxLo


Five months ago I was graced with the presence of a life changer. No, it wasn't Edward, but he is definitely MY Edward. Well more of my tattooward. He's done something no other man (other than Mr. Poochi) has done for their girlfriends and/or wives.

He's read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn back to back and I'm so proud of him. The most amazing thing that he's done though? He started writing his very own Fan Fiction and that in itself could not be overlooked.

He even went a step further and has even written lemons, something I wasn't even comfortable doing until my third or fourth story.

So here's to our newest member of Team Fire and Ice. It will be interesting to hear a guy's perspective of fan fiction for once.

Here's the link to his FF.net page.

(By the way. I love you and happy anniversary baby!)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, sir!

    But now I'm going to always imagine you naked. This could be a problem.

    Thanks for that Miss Girle. ;)

    ReplyDelete