Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Help Wanted

Team Fire and Ice welcomes its newest member and only Unicorn, HanFauxLo. We understand that in the real world, the economy sucks and you're doing all you can to find a j-o-b that let's you earn enough money so that ThatPanicGirlE can sit around all day with her feet up while being fed grapes by servants, while still giving you the flexibility to write and read fanfic at will.
Well, Han, we're here to help. While you and E were having "quality time" last night, the gals of Team Fire and Ice were on the interwebs chatting, and we came up with a list of what we think would be the perfect occupation(s) for someone like you.

Spiff up that resume, mister, and get ready to apply yourself...


Wet T-Shirt Contest Judge



Fence Painter



Bush Trimmer



Undergarment Moistener



Privates Investigator


Beaver Patrol Officer

Rug Doctor

If you need any references, let us know!!!
xoxox
Jenny P, CereuleanBlue, KennedyMommy3, and Antisocialangel
PS: Thanks to all you hotties for posing for these pics last night! ~ JP

3 comments:

  1. I just LOL so hard at this. I will certify that in fact, Han is OVERLY qualified for most of these "positions." I love you ladies hard for this one. I'm sure he loves you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I could be a great wet t-shirt contest judge, seeing as I'm always around bewbies all the time.. especially around Ms. E... but in all seriousness, thanks for the support in my job huntings.. and thatpanicgirlE, i love you and thank you for everything that you have done..

    ReplyDelete