Sunday, July 11, 2010

Introducing, HanFauxLo

To whom it may concern,
Where do I begin? I wasn't really into the Twilight thing up until three years ago. I never quite understood the thing between Team Edward and Team Jacob until five months ago when I met ThatPanicGirlE, who brought me into the light known as Twilight.

Three months I started my first fan fic, "Turn Buckles and Fallen Tears" which I've had a lot of experience with. I don't know what it's like to be on the road 362 days a year, but from my brother who is a wrestler, I've seen what it's like to love what you do.

I come from a military background with my father being in the Army for 25 years. I've had a lot of discipline in my life but I adore my family with all my heart. When I first moved to Dtown, I had no idea what I'd gotten into, but meeting ThatPanicGirlE was the best thing that has ever happened to me and she has been nothing short of an inspiration and a miracle to me. I love her with all my heart. I'm sorry, I got a little mushy. I'll get back on track.

First and foremost I want to thank ThatPanicGirlE for inspiring me to write "TBFT" which will have more to come after I finish Chapter 6.

I want to thank Poochi_Mama (aka JenniP), along with ThatPanicGirlE who came up with the name, HanFauxLo. I would also like for the rest of the team and let them know that I will do you proud and try to uphold to the name Team Fire and Ice.

By the way, I'm Team Edward (But Emmett is a close second... GO GATORS!).

And for the rest of the fan fiction community, may you have champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Sincerely yours,
Han to the Fizzle, fo shizzle, Lo Izzle

1 comment: