Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chapter 2 of The Hard Arse is up.

Yep, I'm sure the title tells it all. But since you like to see a little more, I'll leave you a teaser of the chapter and possibly post the link for it. ;)

~o0o~


"You really shouldn't be down on all fours Miss Swan. It doesn't look good to the other employees if women are on their hands and knees in my office. What do you need anyway?" For some reason, he liked grabbing me by my arm, and as much as it kinda hurt, I had to admit I kinda liked it. He didn't let go, but instead jerked my arm a little when I didn't answer. Damn, this man had me soaked through my panties. I did prefer roughness to pansy ass 'love making', just saying...

"I wanted to go over the Evans file with you if you had a moment. But I noticed you were busy, so I was leaving and, yeah, you saw the rest." I shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to embarrass myself with the finer details of me falling or admitting to watching the way his tongue slid over those lavishly full lips of his.

The same lips I desperately wanted to relieve the throbbing between my legs at that very moment. I could just imagine how that almost non-existent five o'clock shadow would feel against my inner thighs. With that thought I released a whimper as my thighs clamped shut like Fort Knox. I wasn't about to let my love juice spill forth while I was this close to him. That would be really embarrassing.

~o0o~

Okay, so here's the link. The Hard Arse Chapter 2. Leave me some love. -km3-

No comments:

Post a Comment