Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Devil Made Me Do It, and Now I'm Hooked

And by the Devil I mean JP and E.  These two hoors created me a list of must read fics, which I started on this morning, and now I can't stop reading.  You girls be warned that I may never be able to. 

I used to read fic all the time.  In fact, I started out as a reader solely, then transformed into the bad-ass beta that you now know, followed quickly by the awesome writer (*SARCASM*) that you all love. I used to keep up with dozens of fics and the detritus of their update alerts littered my inbox, but now they blow about like tumbleweeds on the desert sands.

I want to apologize to all you awesome writers out there for not showing you the love that you so deserve.  Please chalk it up to my ignorance, oblivion, and obsession with writing, but now I am back and it's good to be here.  My husband may not think so, but who gives a shit what he thinks anway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment