Monday, June 21, 2010

Winners Posted for the Silent Tear Awards

Silent tear winners have been posted here.  Once Bitten, Twice Shy didn't win, but I wanted to thank everyone for their votes.  I enjoy even being nominated for an award because it means that someone is actually reading what I write.  The very fact that I was going against a story with over 4,000 reviews says something.  Thanks a lot, and congratulations to all the winners :)

Best Angst: Cascade and Cyanide

Best Romance: Falling for You

Best Surviving Romance: My Yes, My No

Best Forbidden Love:  The Fallen Swan

Best Tragedy:  The Masque of the Red Death

Best Author: americnxidiot 

Best Supernatural: A Litany At Dusk

Best Edward and Bella:  Withering the Ferns

Best Humor:  Edward the Beta

Best Imprint:  Early Imprint: Quil's Story

Best One-Shot: That Damn, Sexy Crooked Smile

Best Collaboration: A Little Crazy

Best Jacob and Bella: Landslide

Ending Worth Waiting For:  Eternally Damned

Best Twilighted.net:  Trust in Advertising

Once more congratulations to all the winners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment