Thursday, June 10, 2010

How YOU doin'??
A greeting from Jenni P, or poochi_mama, or whatever else you want to call me...

Hi there, people of the world. I suppose it's my turn to greet you and tell you all about how I came into this world of imaginary characters based on imaginary characters.

Well, Welcome. If you're here, then chances are you've already read a few great stories, seen a few creepy manips, and witnessed an all-out bitchfest on Twitter. Isn't this life we've made for ourselves grand? I, like my friend Blue, don't mind flying under the radar because it means that I don't have to worry about all the drama (pron: Draa-mah) or my little story being plagiarized. Not that I would care. Honestly, if someone liked my story enough to steal it and post it as their own, I'd probably pimp that shit out and review every chapter.
Anyway, back to how I got here and what I hope to accomplish.
I started reading fanfic about a year ago. Wide Awake by AngstGoddess003 popped my fic cherry and from there on, I was a total ficslut. I read all the great ones: The Office, The List, A Life Extraordinary... need I go on? Somewhere along the way, I decided that I might have something to offer to the FF world -something different that would reflect my experiences in life and fulfill the writer in me that had hidden in the back corners of my mind since I entered the adult world. Hence, Pas de Deux was born.
So, what purpose do I want to serve here in this world of imagination?
I want to hone my skills as a writer; to learn and grow and get better with every chapter and every story. I want to acknowledge those writers who make me smile, cry, laugh, and get horny with their amazing skills. I want to help a greater cause, which is why I'm such a huge supporter of The Fandom Gives Back (and why I bug E on a daily basis about it). I want to make new friends, experience new things, and learn more about myself in the process. Oh, and buttsecks. Always buttsecks.
Do you write a fic that flies under the radar? Tweet me the link!
Until we meet again, lovers...

No comments:

Post a Comment