Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hi Guys..It's me, km3...

So....some or more like most of yall don't know me, but the name is Kennedymommy3, or as everyone else calls me, km3 or just km. I'm also under the radar, which I don't mind either for reasons already stated by the other h00rs that make up this whole Fire and Ice thing.

I guess I can tell you some about myself, what do you care to know? I'm a mother of three beautifully obnoxious brattlings. They drive me crazy everyday, as well as their lovable padre, MK. He <3s me soo, and I <3 him as well. For the most part I stay at home with my kids, unless I'm trying to lose them in the grocery store or Wal-Mart, which I have been unsuccessful at so far. I'm getting married soon to the padre of these brattlings and will be M.I.A. for about a week while I enjoy my I-realize-I've-been-with-you-for-over-nine-years-but-our-kids-are-gone-honeymoon bliss. Anywho...

I started reading fanfic after I joined CafeMom and found their Twilight group. I love the main saga, but it just wasn't enough to keep reading that over and over and over and over and...you see where this is going? So Katmom had a post over there about a story called 'Sacrifices' by Enthralled, (which I wish would get the last chapter and epi out sometime this century) and that was that. My fanfic cherry was no more. I enjoyed reading Edward/Bella stories, but I was always wondering if anyone wrote Jacob/Bella and that is when I found ThatPanicGirleE. I must say, I love me some Jacob Black, if you didn't already know this. :) And yes, poochi_mama I SAID IT AGAIN!!

I had read so many great fics and some that had me going WTF?! but all in all, I loved the thought of being able to read more about these crazy peeps who can't decided what the hell they are going to do. I'm pretty willing to read anything, but not the biggest fan of slash. Sry guys, just not my cup of sex. I think that was supposed to be tea...but whatever.

So this whole Team Fire and Ice thing, yeah it's pretty cool. I feel kinda isolated, seeing as I'm pretty much the only Fire on this team. I loves me some JB. sorry. I had no clue who Blue was before E asked me if I wanted to join, and I totally love that woman and her motorboating.She has good stories too ;) E, like she said I read her fics, has some gawd awesome skills at her techy stuff and her writing. Plus she has a unicorn! A REAL LIFE UNICORN!! E would always rec some chick named JennyP's fic called Pass the Dough or something like that and I finally decided I wanted to see what kind of bread was being made over there, so I read it. And.......I LURVED it! It's actually Pas de Deux and has nothing to do with baking! And I bug the hell out of her to give me more. So yeah, that's how I met these three wonderful ladies and now I hear we have a new addition to the crazy and I welcome her with open hugs and lots of motorboating. I guess I should read her stories too. ;)

I dabble in the art of lemonade with J/B in The Rude Boy and The Hard Arse, as well as write some really flip floppy Bella stuff in Meant To Be. Oh! I'm also over on JacobBlack-n-Pack, so if you want to stop by and chit chat with me, feel free anytime. I'm always looking for a good fic, whether it be J/B E/B or whomever, so yeah, just let us know what you're reading. I think that's about all, and I will shut up now. KThxBai -km3- :)

No comments:

Post a Comment