Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hi There from CereuleanBlue!!!


I just wanted to pop in and say hello to all of you and introduce myself a little. My name is Jessie, but you can call me Blue. Everybody does. I'm a teacher by profession, a fanfiction writer by choice, and as E has so eloquently put it, a bad ass beta by the grace of God. I used to stress about flying under the radar, but now I figure it means that no one harasses me for updates (except poochi_mama) and that I don't get plagarized.
I'm a fanfiction whore of sorts. I've dabbled in Harry Potter, Twilight, and Southern Vampire Mysteries. I just can't help myself. I've been known to go fic diving on occasion and come up with a few gems here or there amongst the rubble that litters Fanfiction.net, and I really hope to share a few of them with you. Plus, I'm hoping some of you will send me a list of what I really should be reading (seriously, my email is cereuleanblue@gmail.com) so I can catch up on all the crap I've missed out on.
I love lemons as long as they're well written (and femmeslash is very, very welcome *wink, wink*), and I'm open to reading any pairing at least once even if I am partial to a good Edward/Bella. But if you've got even a half decent Harry/Hermione fic you wanna rec, I'm the girl for you.
Check out our fanfiction profile to read our Southern Twi-Nights entrants and winners.
Plus I want to shamelessly pimp out some of my girls:
and last ... and lets face it, probably least ....

No comments:

Post a Comment