Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Team Leg Hitch Vs. Team Tent Scene - Which are you?


JennyP: OK, so, where were we? Oh yes, we were going to discuss why MY #leghitch is going to be way more epic than YOUR #tentscene

E: Doubt it. Okay, yes, the whole panting and tongue fucking that will take place between the two of them will be hot.. HOWEVER, the tent scene will just rock the socks off it... Edward going all Emo with "Keep your thoughts to yourself, dog" while Jacob feels up Bella...

JennyP: Um, no. I have been in a tent with a man and a dog, and I have to say, the dog had to go. He smelled up the tent

E: Would you REALLY throw out a space heater? I mean my God you live in a cold climate?

JennyP: The only reason Edward kept him around is the ONLY reason ANY man keeps a dog around. Too blame his farts on the dog.

E: There wasn't any farting going on. I think Bella was editing her thoughts for Ms.Meyer... she thought it was hot too. She was wanting him to plow her fields, if you catch my drift.

JennyP: *not that Edward farts. He is perfect. He probably composes music with his sphincter
Bella has no field to plow. Bella's field has a force field around it.

OK, let's start over.

First off, think about when YOU where in HS (last year). Remember when making out on your boyfriend's bed was THE hottest thing on the planet? Remember the feeling you got in down in your stomach when he'd run his hand ANYWHERE on your body?

E: Yeah... but my boyfriend wasn't A.) Dead and B.) Cold.

JennyP: STOP! I'm not done!

E: (pouts lip out) Fine... continue...

JennyP: Remember how you'd go home and fantasize about it, recalling every single solitary moment in perfect detail, just so you could feel that tingle in your belly (and pants) again?

Well, imagine THAT time a gajillion, because not only is this your ONE TRUE LOVE, but your one true love happens to be a male-model who writes you lullabies, never pressures you to do it, and can offer you eternal life.

It's like making out with the love child of Jesus and Beckham.

E: Okay I get you on that, however, I have to say there is something extremely hot about two guys fighting over you...

JennyP: <-- Wouldn't know.

E: I would, and trust me... it's the bees knees. In all honesty though, the thought of Jacobs hot body rubbing against mine makes me all kinds of happy in my lady bits.

JennyP: Yesm, but this isn't about your lady bits, its about Bella's (nonexistent) lady bits She obvs gets tingly in the the bits a la' leghitch She gets sleepy and annoyed during the tentscene

E: Bella's (nonexistent) lady bits aside, you must admit, when you read the third book of (the Bible) saga, you thought that it was awesome that the two of them went ape shit over Bella?

JennyP: Honestly? I went ape shit over the guilt kiss. I actually didn't talk to Bella for like, a whole hour after that. I thought the tent scene was sweet...the two of them agreeing that they both love her so much they'd kill each other for her, but they decide not to bc they know that would hurt her even more

E: Oh drooltastic on the guilt kiss. Have you seen the picture from the stills? I get all happy and stuff just looking at it... She loves Jacob, you know she does...right?

JennyP: But it wasn't HOT like the leghitch. And I am a h00r, who only likes things that make my ladybean quiver She loves him like a brother. She says so herself. And no, I haven't seen the stills. You know I am preserving my cherry for our date on the 29th.

E: I'm a sucker for two men fighting over me. So that makes my lady bits happy. Something barbaric about it... testosterone flowing all around me... excuse me I may need to leave for a sec... Nope false alarm.

JennyP: True, but I'd take romance and groping over macho and punching any day.

E: I guess that's why you are #TeamSparklePeen and I'm #TeamHotPants

JennyP: That and my obsession for things that sparkle. But we're not talking about my rhinestone cell phone

E: I like my guys hot, muscular (without weird nips) and can benchpress me and my motorcycle.

JennyP: I suppose I relate to #leghitch much more than #tentscene

E: And I can relate to #tentscene better than #leghitch.

JennyP: I like my guys skinny with good hair, intelligence, some sort of talent (other than cunniligus, that's a given). Which is hilar, bc that is the opposite of what I married

E: I like mine tall, muscular and good with their hands (other than the obvious reasons).

JennyP: OK, let's make a bet

E: Okay...

JennyP: I bet that #leghitch gets WAY more swoons than #tentscene when we see it next week No, even better. I bet leghitch wins the online vote

E: I'll take that one!

JennyP: and if I lose, I'll wear pigtails to the theater

E: and if I lose, I'll wear a Team Edward shirt to the theater.

JennyP: Deal. Tentscene loses and I'll dress up like Bella (I'll have to go buy a khaki skirt)

E: Eeek!

JennyP: (and a bad wig)

E: We'll let our readers determine that one. All I have to say is let the best werewolf win.

JennyP: Whatever, pup.

----------------------------------

GO VOTE NOW!

Will JennyP have to dress like a bad Bella or will E have to declare her cold-hearted love for Edward?

You decide!


5 comments:

  1. I love this, and just to show my love of the #tentscene, I'm posting yall's little lady bit talk and vote thing on JBnP. E, a little help on the vote link??? you're going down with the #leghitch Pooch. ;) I still love you. -km3-

    ReplyDelete
  2. *puts on war paint*

    LEGHITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know I'm with my future girlfriend on this one (*cough*marrymeJennyP*cough*) I am team LegHitch all the way. Two guys fighting over you is cool for about five minutes, but then it just sucks ass. (I know, trust me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well just so you know, i got the wolf pack all over this one! i'm sure the leg hitch will be nice and all, but being in a tent with Jake curled up around you, that's too...mmm mmm mmm. you should also note that the pack is like family, they stick together. we are so gonna blow yall out of the water. :) in a nice way of course. JennyP, get your khaki skirt and bad wig ready!! :D

    ReplyDelete