Monday, June 28, 2010

The Hard Arse Is A Go!


So I posted my new story. It's a Jake and Bella story. My one shot Rude Boy is just a small piece of this fuckery I call my writing skills.

It's basically about a girl named Bella who goes to work for Mr. Black at Alpha PR, a public relations company in Seattle, Washington. She likes to stare at her boss a lot, although she would rather throw herself at him and have her way. Only problem is, Mr. Black doesn't mix work with play. (BOO to that idea Mr. Black) This fact though is always subject to change. So yeah, if you want to see where this is going, just read Rude Boy also. Hope you enjoy. As always, leave me some love and let me know what you think .

I'll give you a snippet of the chapter I posted.

~o0o~

When Jacob came to Phoenix, he informed me that my skill in account management was 'highly coveted' in his line of work. He said that having to deal with high profile people called for someone who was ahead of the game in keeping tabs on everything. He asked me to
come work for him, to which I agreed, but only after he told me my yearly
salary.

My eyes almost popped out of my head, not only at the amount of money I'd be making, but also at the fucking hot boss I would get to work closely with every day.

I swear Renee jizzed herself when she opened the door. He looked me over for a minute before he introduced himself. I noticed his eyes stayed on my very full C-cups for quite some time. I didn't mind, seeing as I was staring at his arms and his chest just as much.

Renee was literally drooling all over him while he sat in our living room. I suppose
the saying 'like mother, like daughter' runs bone-deep in this case. He didn't
seem to mind until Renee's hand swept over his junk. I think that sometimes
people underestimate the horniness of my mom
.

~o0o~

The story is posted on FF as well as JBNP. Here's the link for FF.


The Hard Arse


P.S. #TeamTentScene PPL!!!! :) Have a good day!

-km3-

No comments:

Post a Comment