Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hiiiiii!



Thanks for the welcome! I feel all loved. And stuff.

I'm fangbanger06/antisocialangel/fangy/that snooty bitch girl. ;)

I'm so excited because I don't know what the hell I'm doing. These lovely, darling ladies asked me to be part of this little team thing. YAYYAYAY! <---- That was my reaction.

So... about me. Sometimes, I act like I'm twelve. I say YAY! A lot. Sometimes, I act like I'm ninety-five.

I HATE loud music. I adore Russell Brand, Robert Pattinson, Alex Meraz, and Jensen Ackles. I have a beautiful, perfect little girl. I'm a senior in college. I've had the same boyfriend since I was sixteen and kind of refuse to get married. I have three kitties. I've got an epic bitchface that usually gets me whatever I want. I hate saying "I" over and over but here I am, doing just that. ;)

Now, fanfiction. The first one I read was Wide Awake. I sat in my chair, wearing a cookie, and eating a hoodie and inhaled it like it was crack. Or was I eating the cookie? No matter. It was my first and I loved it. I prefer Edwardo/Beller fics but I'm open to anything. Unless it says THE C WORD. I hate that word. Ewwwww.

I write stupid idiot things at 1 am. I don't take myself seriously unless I'm wearing tweed. I've never worn tweed.

ENOUGH about me. I can't wait to do whatever it is that I'm supposed to do!

Again, THANKS to Team Fire and Ice for welcoming me!

4 comments:

  1. *fangirls*

    Oh em gee, I'm so excited! This is going to be my new favorite corner of the interwebs. Woot! Now I'm off to flog myself for typing 'oh em gee.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ StotheP and I'm excited to have you around here Angel :) It's cool to have someone just as crazy as me to draw attention away. I think the other TFI girls were starting to look at me funny. (Except pooch of course cause she's gonna be my next girlfriend and doesn't know it yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. You can't steal poochi from me. But I'll share =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CB, no one here was looking at you funny, maybe just a couple of side glances every now and then...but I'm sure those went both ways. As far as pooch, SHE told ME she wants to have MY babies, so yall stick that in your juice boxes and suck it! I guess after the conception of poochennedy happens I can share with yall. ;)

    ReplyDelete